We have been Making IT Simple for over 25 years and now we are making Cyber Security Planning & Compliance simple too. SecureWorks is our service that turns a confusing and complicated problem into a structured service that allows JustWorks customers to achieve the highest standards for the lowest cost. NIST/CMMC compliance programs typically cost tens or even hundreds of $000s, involve a bevy of consultants making life as complicated as possible, to justify absurdly high fees. Not JustWorks. We make Make IT Security Simple – and low cost!
Many JustWorks customers are finding that cyber-insurance, privacy legislation and supply chain requirements are requiring more stringent security controls and that they need to report more formally on their compliance level. In order to meet the NIST 800-171/CMMC 3.0 Foundational cyber-security requirements, we are including this level of Security Plan for all JustWorks customers to help you self-certify compliance with those requirements.
The standard JustWorks services at RUN and above provide the controls needed to comply with the CMMC 2.0 Foundational compliance level. SecureWorks adds structured implementation, progression and reporting capabilities to those services.
SecureWorks Add On Service
For NIST 800-171 and CMMC 3.0 compliance beyond the Foundation requirements, SecureWorks Add-on service that can be tailored to your compliance objectives. Options include security upgrades* to the various cloud services that are part of every modern business’ IT infrastructure.
As part of the SecureWorks service we will meet with your team for regular Compliance Reviews to manage progress towards with your chosen objective. We provide an online portal through which we can jointly manage the development of your policies, the implementation of secure practices, and produce reports and plans to satisfy multiple compliance status requests. (Brochure download)
What’s included in SecureWorks:
- Exclusive SecureWorks FrameWork : online CyberSecurity Compliance Management web portal
- Multiple simultaneous compliance objectives across requirements and time frames
- On demand reporting and production of:
- System Security Plan
- Security Incident Response Plan
- IT Recovery & Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Event logging for incidents and reviews
- NIST 800-171 Controls and CMMC 3.0 Practices matrix allowing selection of compliance level objectives for right now, and for development towards higher levels in the future
- Compliance Reviews for joint progression of compliance
- Policy directives and templates to speed up the development of company policies
- 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC) monitoring with proactive threat hunting*
- Policy-based control of content across multiple cloud content repositories*
SecureWorks can include Managed Detection & Response 24x7x365 human led, AI assisted, continuous security monitoring, proactive threat hunting and remediation across all of your network, firewalls and computers*.
JustWorks cloud file service can be upgraded to include extra ransomware protection, unusual behavior detection, data classification policies, project folders, 100GB file size, mobile PDF editing, unlimited retention, permissions auditing, and workflows to guard against malware and intellectual property loss*. Compliance policies can be extended to include data stored on cloud services such as Office365 and Google Workspace as well as the servers in your office*. JustWorks cloud identity service can be upgraded to Adaptive Authentication* with DUO Advantage* that makes company-wide adoption of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) responsive and effective.
Every business needs to be on a journey to better cyber security, and proving that can lower insurance costs and help you win new customers as part of a secure supply chain.
Call us today and let’s get started on a journey to better cyber security together. 408-369-7585.
* additional licensing required