The possibility of interruptions to normal business loom as a result of potential actions that may be needed to contain and delay the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19. It’s time to make sure plans are in place should matters escalate.
What JustWorks is doing:
JustWorks operations and support services will continue as normal within the constraint of any ‘social distancing’ measures introduced. That is to say that our remote support operations are fully resistant to limitations on travel however we may be unable to perform on site support in the event that restrictions to travel and social contact are introduced.
Our support operations are fully enabled to ‘work from anywhere’ so there will be no reduction in support services.
- All communications (email, phone, video) are fully cloud based
- All technical support and management functions are fully cloud based
All JustWorks customers operate fully independent systems that do not rely on any systems or services operating out of JustWorks facilities.
What our customers should do:
Prepare for interruption.
In the event that travel and social distancing measures interrupt normal business operations customers should prepare for the maintenance of as much continuity as possible.
The link below will give you a good guide to the kinds of measures and plans you should develop. Primarily you should be thinking of:
- Team leaders to coordinate work rotas and scheduling in the event that your employees have their travel restricted.
- Communicate to your customers what your plans and expectations of business continuity are.
Get the ebook on continuity planning here.
What we can do together:
Let JustWorks know if you expect to have employees work remotely. We can make sure that the systems are in place to enable that.
Services that available:
- Remote file system access
- Remote control of and access to in-office systems
- Full video communications infrastructure allowing everyone to communicate, chat and meet online at any time
- Phone number migration to cloud-based systems allowing calls to be routed to and answered from anywhere
- Setup & configuration of laptops or home computers to securely access the company’s systems
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions and requests for further assistance.