JustWorks Computer Services, Inc. is incorporated in California, USA and is governed by California State and United States of America Federal laws.
In addition to compliance with all the laws and regulations governing our responsibility for the protection and maintenance of information held and used by us, JustWorks follows the following policy regarding personal or private information.
- It is JustWorks’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our services.
- JustWorks does not share the information we hold with any 3rd parties. JustWorks will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
- JustWorks takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. This includes the use of encrypted connections whenever possible and practical in the course of delivering our services to you.
- In addition to our own servers we also use applications running on servers owned by 3rd parties (all collectively referred to “our systems”) and we apply the same policies and protections to data held irrespective of whether we own the servers or not.
- Our systems are all located in the United States of America.
- We don’t store personal information on our systems unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- JustWorks discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that
- need to know that information in order to process it on JustWorks’ behalf or to provide services to you available from JustWorks’,
- that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
- All JustWorks employees have passed personal background checks conducted by a licensed investigation company in the United States.
- Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, JustWorks discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when JustWorks believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of JustWorks, third parties or the public at large.
- If you are a user of any JustWorks service, JustWorks may occasionally send you communications to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with JustWorks and our products.
- If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
- If JustWorks, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that JustWorks goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of JustWorks may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.